Ghee is a clarified form of butter. Ghee adds a very delicious flavour to any food when it is used in the recipe and can be used as a substitute for butter if you are looking to improve your diet.
In India, Ghee is mainly used in making or spreading it on puranpoli, parathas, rotis, biriyani, kichidi, halwas, laddus and many more
Below are the 9 Health Benfits of Ghee –
- Boosts Digestion
- Good For Intestinal Health
- Helps To Gain Weight
- Ghee reduces your exposure to cancer-causing agents
- Ghee contains cancer-fighting CLA
- Rich source of important fat-soluble vitamins like vitamins A, E, K2, and D
- Positively affects the nervous system
To know more about the benefits of Ghee, please go through the below link
Ghee by an Indian Startups –
- Anveshan A2 Vedic Bilona Cow Ghee in Glass Jar 500 ML
- Vanalaya Organic A2 Desi Gir Cow ghee from A2 Milk Prepared by Traditional Bilona Method -400ml
- Patanjali Cow’s Ghee, 1L
- Barosi Pure Cow Ghee Saver Combo of 2 of 500 ml
- Sun Grow स्वाद घर का Home Made Pure Desi Cow Ghee Tha Hand Craft Belona Ghee Premium Cow Milk Ghee 400gm
- Kapiva A2 Shudh Desi Ghee – 500ml
- Sri Sri Tattva Cow’s Premium Ghee,1L
- Shree Radhey Gir Cow ghee A2 Ghee, 900g
Brandvisibilitystore India finds products for you, we hope you will buy the given product.
Disclaimer: Product/Services information are provided by Brandvisibilitystore.in is based on the best of our knowledge & other Source. The results from the products will vary from person to person.