As per Nestle India, MAGGI Noodles is a part of about 70% urban Indian households and with more than 2.5 Bio serves that are consumed by people every year (2x Indian population) it can be an ideal carrier for iron fortification and thus contribute to closing the gap of Iron deficiency.
“Maggi noodles, there was almost a 20-25% surge that suddenly happened and obviously, we were scurrying to try and meet the demand,” Suresh Narayanan, CEO and MD, Nestle India, told CNBC TV-18 in an interview.
Are you looking out to buy a packet of Maggi during this pandemic but sometime it is not available in your near by stores 😦
Don’t worry today we’re going to share the various types of maggi, which you may order from amazon.in 😉
Below are the various types of maggi you can make at home –
- Maggi 2-Minute Special Masala Instant Noodles, 70g (Pack of 12)
- Maggi 2-Minute Noodles Masala, 70g (Pack of 12)
- MAGGI NUTRI-LICIOUS Masala Veg Atta Noodles – (Pack of 4) 290g Pouch
- Maggi 2-Minute Instant Noodles, Desi Cheesy Masala Pouch, 60.5g
- Maggi 2-Minute Instant Noodles, Yummy Capsica Masala Pouch, 60.5g
- Maggi 2-Minute Instant Noodles, Chatpata Tomato Masala Pouch, 60.5g
- Maggi Nestle Cuppa Noodles, Masala – 70g Cup
- Maggi Cuppa Mania Chilli Chow Cup Noodles, 70g
- MAGGI Fusian Bangkok Sweet Chilli Noodles – 71g Pouch
- Maggi 2 Minute Chicken Noodles, 284g
- MAGGI Fusian Hong Kong Spicy Garlic Noodles – 73g Pouch
- MAGGI NUTRI-LICIOUS Masala Oats Noodles – (Pack of 4) 290g Pouch
- Maggi 2 Minute Masala Noodles, No Onion No Garlic, 70g
- MAGGI Fusian Singapore Tangypepr, 73 g
Brandvisibilitystore India finds products for you, we hope you will buy the given product.
Disclaimer: Product/Services information are provided by Brandvisibilitystore.in is based on the best of our knowledge & other Source. The results from the products will vary from person to person.