According to The DRI (Dietary Reference Intake) is 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, or 0.36 grams per pound. This amounts to: 56 grams per day for the average sedentary man. 46 grams per day for the average sedentary woman.
Protein helps you to gain muscle mass and strength, maintain and repair tissues. Many fitness professionals will advice you to add protein rich foods in your regular diet to improve physical activities. Protein rich foods is available Indian market as well as in International market.
Add Protein Rich Foods in your diet –
1 – Eggs
2 – Chicken Breast
3 – Milk
4 – Broccoli
5 – Fish
6 – Lentils
7 – Peanuts Butter
8 – Yogurts
9 – Whey Protein Supplements
Many fitness professional will recommend you to buy Whey protein supplements for physical & muscle growth. Below are the famous Protein Powder & Muscle Mass Gainer you may prefer to buy under 6000 INR.
* Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard, 100% Whey, Double Rich Chocolate, 5 lbs (2,27 kg)
* GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein – 2 kg (Chocolate Supreme)
- Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass Weight Gainer Protein Powder – 12 lbs, 5.44 kg (Banana)
- Labrada Muscle Mass Gainer
- Muscletech Performance Series Nitrotech Whey Protein Peptides & Isolate
- MuscleBlaze Whey Protein (Rich Milk Chocolate, 4lb)
- Avvatar Absolute 100% Whey Protein Belgian Chocolate 2.27kg (5 LBS)
- Labrada Muscle Mass Gainer (Gain Weight, Post-Workout, 52g Protein, 250g Carbs, 1g Creatine, 500mg L-Carnitine, 15 Servings) – 11 lbs (5 kg) (Chocolate)
- Myprotein Impact Whey Protein Chocolate Smooth, 2. 5 Kg
We will request you to please take consultation from professionals before buying any of the above products.
Brandvisibilitystore India finds products for you, we hope you will buy the given product.
Disclaimer: Product/Services information are provided by Brandvisibilitystore.in is based on the best of our knowledge & other Source. The results from the products will vary from person to person.