Indian electric vehicle company named Ather Energy PVT LTD has launched its new Ather 450X in Indian Automotive market. Ather Energy was founded in 2013 by Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain. Many of the Investment venture had invested in this startup. Hero Motocorp, Tiger Global, Sachin Bansal, Binny Bansal & many more are in the list of Investors in Ather.
- Ather energy plans to set up 6,500 charging stations across 30 cities for its electric vehicles by or before 2023.
- Ather plans to have up to 55 charging stations by the end of the year.
In this year 2020, Ather Energy has launched its new Ather 450X in Indian Market. The Price of Ather 450X starts at Rs 99,000 and varies according its highest model (Ex-showroom, Delhi). It is available in two variants, With Subscription-based Pricing and With Upfront Pricing.
Below are the key features in Ather 450X –
- It has 7 Inch Touch Screen ( Snapdragon 212 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB Storage, Android OS, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Ride Stats, Live Location and Vehicle State Tracking, Music Control, Call Control, Welcome Lights, Voice Assistant )
- It has Lithium-ion battery.
- Headlight, Tail Light & Turn signal lamp or Side indicator has LED lights.
- Kerb Weight is 108 Kg.
- Max speed of 80 kmph.
- Self Start.
- Company claims range as 85 km/charge.
- Battery charging time is near about 4.18 Hours.
- Click on below Icon to get more information and features about all new Ather 450X.
Benefit of Touch Screen Dashboard in Ather 450X –
In App features of Ather Energy –
Send documents To dashboard
Above given Image Source – atherenergy.com
The above recommendation is given based on the best of our knowledge.
Brandvisibilitystore India finds products for you, we hope you will buy the given product.